Important info on Corfu Easy Car Rentals regarding insurance packages, delivery locations and other details before deciding to rent a car with us.
Please read carefully ou rental terms and conditions.
1. The Renter confirms hereby that before taking delivery of the car, has examined it and found it without any defects. except of those shown on the present Agreement.
2. The Renter will return the vehicle concerned with all tires, tools, accesories and equipment to the station or the city where the car was rented or as otherwise specified on the undersigned pages of the Agreement. Amendment of the rental period is under the lessor’s approval.
3. Only the persons referred in this Agreement be permitted to drive the car.
The will not be operated:
a) For paid transportation,
b) To propel or to any vehicle transport,
c) In any race, speed test or contests,
d) By any person under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics,
e) To carry passengers in excess of the respective seating capacity,
f) In other than a paved road or public highway,
g) By any less than 23 years of age or unqualified licensed driver
4. The Renter agrees to take good care of the vehicle checking the oil, water, tyre pressure and all the necessary for the good maintenance of the vehicle even when it is not in use.
5. Repairs or replacement of parts have to be done whenever possible at the nearest dealer under contract to the lessor. Refund of expenses is made against receipts but replaced parts have to be returned with the car. This office or its branches are not liable to the renter or the passengers, for any kind of inconvenience caused through mechanical break downs or accidents.
6. The Renter expressly acknowledges personal liability to pay lessor on demand:
a) A km charge computed at the rate specified for kilometers covered by the vehicle during the term of this rental. The number of kilometers over which the vehicle concerned shall have been operated under this rental agreement will be determined by reading the odometer installed by the manufacturer. If odometer fails, the kilometer charge shall be made in accordance with the road map distance of the journey traveled.
b) The rental period and miscellaneous charges at the rate specified on the pages of this agreement and the cost of the gasoline used.
C) All fines and court costs assessed against the vehicle, renter or lessor concerning any legal violation during the term of this agreement.
Please visit our Insurance Policy
8. Tyres, wheels and damages under the car are not covered by any insurance
9. In case of difference between the contracted parties, the Greek Courts only will have jurisdiction.